AB 1825 Training Courses
California Sexual Harassment Training
Several online training solutions have been created by Workplace Answers to satisfy California AB 1825 sexual harassment training requirements. From individual supervisor training courses, to higher education faculty and staff training solutions, Workplace Answers has a course that caters to your organization’s unique needs to comply with California law. Supervisor training courses provide guidance through real life scenarios, such as when a supervisor needs to work with Human Resources, while employee sexual harassment training explains what specifically qualifies a complaint of harassment.
The common denominator between the variety of course offerings is that they all provide proven strategies for recognizing, responding and resolving complaints of sexual harassment, as well as unlawful discrimination. All of the following sexual harassment training courses can be taken on any web browser, even through a dial-up connection. Additionally, all courses have automated email registration, online documentation, real-time reporting, and a pace meter to ensure the two-hour training requirement is reached.
All sexual harassment training courses are written by subject-matter and legal experts, and are available in versions that fulfill your organization’s specific requirements. The standard supervisor training course is a two-hour online course.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Supervisors Audience: Supervisor training courses are mandatory for anyone who supervises at least one California employee or contractor, regardless of the individual's actual title.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention in Spanish Audience: Spanish-speaking supervisors of at least one California employee or contractor, regardless of their title.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Higher Education Faculty and Staff Audience: Higher education faculty and staff members are often legally required to receive training, because they may be considered supervisors under California sexual harassment training legislation
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Public Supervisors Audience: All government and public sector supervisors are legally required to receive sexual harassment training, regardless of employee size
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for California Attorneys Audience: Law firm managers and attorneys who perform supervisory functions are required to receive AB 1825 training
Over 1000 organizations have looked to Workplace Answers to train over 2 million employees, supervisors, students, faculty and staff.
Why do these clients choose Workplace Answers? And why do over 90% of them renew each year?
Workplace Answers’ courseware is proven to provide an affirmative legal defense that has withstood the test of intense courtroom scrutiny. In fact, Jackson Lewis LLP – a leading workplace law firm with over 700 attorneys – has selected Workplace Answers as their sole compliance training partner.
No other compliance training company offers the depth and quality of content that Workplace Answers offers. Our online compliance training provides the most compelling and interactive solution in the industry to educate workforces on discrimination prevention, harassment prevention, EEO laws, diversity programs, wage & hour, ethics training and more. We bring cutting-edge courseware and the latest training applications together with a dedicated professional services team to transform the way you educate your workforce. We offer more than 40 course titles in the areas of sexual harassment training, discrimination training, diversity training, ethics training and more.